{Chrysler 300} Front ride height
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

{Chrysler 300} Front ride height



Can anyone tell me the ride height on their 63/64 ? Finishing up this front end rebuild. I have the ball joints and lower control arm pivot inside the factory specs as per the service manual. I measured ride height before I started it was 25 1/4” from the concrete to the middle top of the front fender well. Now I’m at 24 1/4”. Counter intuitive to replacing badly worn bushings.Just wondering where y’all’s are set. About to drive the car it should settle a bit. Wanting to see how far off I am.
Thank you
Richard
Sent from my iPad

-- 
For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/search.htm#querylang
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Chrysler 300 Club International" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to chrysler-300-club-international+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/chrysler-300-club-international/D1D351F3-4479-49E7-B1E0-6060325A4677%40yahoo.com.


Home Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network Archive Sitemap


Copyright © The Forward Look Network. All rights reserved.

Opinions expressed in posts reflect the views of their respective authors.
This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.