           From: "Gloria Moon" <agmoon@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. did your year beat this!!?
           From: "christopher beilby" <thelastbestgenius@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: RE: G parts car
           From: "KELLY PIERCE" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: RE: G parts car
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 10:11:25 -0500
   From: "Gloria Moon" <agmoon@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: RE: G parts car

Jim
Your 13 year odyssey is safe with the Moon's!  Our goal is to not offend any
single person by "beating" their restoration time.  And considering the fact
that the F was stored in 1980 in order to hunt for parts (way back before
this club had those wonderful repro parts made), I think we are ahead of our
goal.  Can anyone out there top us?  We surely would not wish to hurt
anyone's feelings.
A&G Moon (yes, there really is an F in the garage)

> Aah, glad you made mention of the Cunningham/Moon rebuild contest.
> The torrid pace they're setting almost takes my breath away.
> I'd hate to see my 13 year odyssey to restore the C eclipsed.
> Can we get a year-end update?

Message: 2