      1. Windshield & Rear window
           From: Doug Warrener <dwarrener@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. apology
           From: GERALD OLSON <olson77@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. unsubscribe
           From: bwerner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
      4. Suspension Clean Up
           From: Chuck McGill <chuxter@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Suspension Clean Up
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. RE: Suspension Clean Up
           From: "Ryan Hill" <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. auto headlight dimmer
           From: Dan Dunkleberg <Signboy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Suspension Clean Up
           From: "Ryan Hill" <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Suspension Clean Up
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Fwd: Suspension Clean Up
           From: DC300G@xxxxxxx
     11. Panelescent Lighting
           From: "Mark Schueller" <f41324@xxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Unpainted cast iron suspension parts
           From: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Chrysler 300 News of the ME 4-12
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Chrysler 300 News of the ME 4-12
           From: Rich Barber <barber@xxxxxxxxx>
     15.
           From: William Huff <whuff@xxxxxxxxxx>
     16. 1960 Radios
           From: "gary_r_23" <garyandkathie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: apology
           From: lettercars@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 09:35:13 -0800
   From: Doug Warrener <dwarrener@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Windshield & Rear window

I have a  used, after market, windshield and rear window from a G. The club
1990 glass interchange data says that the windshield will fit a F,G.H.J & K.
and that the rear window ( back glass ) will fit a F,G & H. I am offering
these for sale at $175 each or both for $300. I will not ship due to ease of
breakage. Both are tinted but not the correct shading color. Both have minor
dings but no cracks or stars. I live in the Sacramento area. Day phone:
209-983-2341, evening: 916-987-6783, or reply to this E-Mail.

Message: 2