           From: "RRrrrr Merritt" <rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Wieland, Elizabeth" <EWieland@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "L. Andrew Jugle" <lajugle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: LOUISENYLA@xxxxxxx
           From: Jonathan Sacks <jwsacks@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: Philippe COURANT <accf_clb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Cathy Chamberlain <katpeanut_99@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Louis M. Barrie" <lmbarrie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Frank_MacInnis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
           From: "Dean Mullinax" <55des4me@xxxxxxxx>
           From: Mike <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Jennifer Allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Phyllis and Ron Harrison" <boomer4548@xxxxxxxx>
     15. 300F Fuel Filter
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Fall Meet
           From: hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 09:29:05 -0400
   From: "RRrrrr Merritt" <rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: On the Air

It appears the list server at Classicar has been disconnected.

You can remove any book marks or addresses that send mail to
chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The new server address to save and bookmark is Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .

The new server operates in a similar fashion to the previous server.
To send
mail to the 300 list,
send mail to Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .

There are a few differences, primarily in the options available and who can
make changes to options.
Instructions can be found off of our web site via
the Quick Index or by this shortcut:

During the set up, those members that previously had their email at "Digest"
have their settings still at Digest

 and

Those members that previously had their email set to "Index" have their
settings at "Digest" (because there is no "index" option)

and

Those members that previously had their email set to 'Deliver immediately'
have their new settings as 'Deliver immediately'.

For questions and changes, give a shout and I'll fix.

Bob Merritt

Message: 2