           From: "David Zakarian" <arshog@xxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Under the hood
           From: "L. Andrew Jugle" <lajugle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: Red Rounds
           From: "Gary Nelson" <gwn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Test email to server..
           From: "Dean Mullinax" <55des4me@xxxxxxxx>
      5. Mailer-Daimon
           From: "Dean Mullinax" <55des4me@xxxxxxxx>
      6. HELP!
           From: "Jennifer Allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 05:24:16 -0700
   From: "David Zakarian" <arshog@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Under the hood

Just trying to get everything to fit under the hood of the 300C while not
defying any laws of physics.  Does it seem correct that it is necessary to
remove the blower motor to install the right bank rocker box cover and the
brake light switch to install the left bank rocker box cover?  I don't
remember it being this tight under the hood of the D.  Hopefully short
term memory loss id not the primary factor in this question.

Message: 2
Yep. At least your engine mounts are in good shape! Also check arc of
brake booster hose and rubbing underside of hood. Remember!!! Set those
tappet clearances HOT!!!   L.A. Jugle, Elmhurst.IL
(I get that "Daemon Warning",too. Since it carries an ATTACHMENT, I delete
it.)

David Zakarian wrote:

> Just trying to get everything to fit under the hood of the 300C while
not defying any laws of physics.  Does it seem correct that it is
necessary to remove the blower motor to install the right bank rocker box
cover and the brake light switch to install the left bank rocker box
cover?  I don't remember it being this tight under the hood of the D.
Hopefully short term memory loss id not the primary factor in this
question.

> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> For list server instructions, go to

Message: 3
   Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 15:54:05 -0700
   From: "Gary Nelson" <gwn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Red Rounds

That's me Larry
I need to get off the dime and get them finished. Too many projects.
Don't have much left to do as far as die cut pieces. Will have to do an
instruction sheet to make the process user friendly.
As soon as it is ready I will post on List server.
Gary, The 300 Doc