      1. RE: Spindles, brake conversions
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: stopping distances
           From: Bruce Paul <b_paul_ncp@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: more on modifications
           From: Bruce Paul <b_paul_ncp@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: more on modifications
           From: dan300f@xxxxxxx
      5. hp improvement
           From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: hp improvement
           From: MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: hp improvement
           From: "The Holmgren's" <paulholm@xxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: more on modifications
           From: MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx
      9. RE: hp improvement
           From: Paul Thomassen <thomassenp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: more on modifications
           From: dan300f@xxxxxxx
     11. 4-Speed K Vert
           From: Sean Ellis <slim724@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. Bat wing Aircleaners
           From: hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx
     13. Open Trailer Available from San Diego to Bay Area
           From: "Henry Hopkins" <hhrp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Bat wing Aircleaners
           From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. wanted chrysler 300 posters!
           From: "Fern Rivard" <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. brake conversions problem
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Springs
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 07:12:11 -0400
   From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Spindles, brake conversions

Good mornin'.
As far as the master cylinder, you should be right. Additionally, for the over/under booster cars, a '69 Dart dual master works also. The real key for the pre-'62 cars isn't the mount bolt spacing (same for many years) but lid clearance. The '69 Dart dual master that I used on my '61 Newport (w/Aspen/Volare discs) was very low profile; rectangular in shape and had a verrrry convenient center hold-down bolt that when loosened, allowed the lid to be moved a 1/4 turn, greatly facilitating easy fluid check/add.