           From: "David Zakarian" <arshog@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 18:54:16 -0800
   From: "David Zakarian" <arshog@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: X-Mas

Just a note to all.  All the relatives are here for the Holidays and we
are glad to see them all. Tomorrow they all leave, and we are equally
glade to see them go.  Yes, there are others out there that feel this way
, so no need to feel guilty.  It is just the way of the world.

Thanks you for the therapy session

Zak