           From: Brian Hagen <brian.hagen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. DumbStruck
           From: Brian Hagen <brian.hagen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3.
           From: "Deborah B" <dwbuechler@xxxxxxxx>
      4. Need 300F stainless mouldings
           From: "David Agnew" <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Danbury Mint
           From: Moon <agmoon@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. C300 models
           From: "Jerry Browarski" <mopar-man@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Danbury Mint
           From: mwl1967@xxxxxxx
      8. Re:despised Hurst?
           From: mwl1967@xxxxxxx
      9. G air cleaner color
           From: "Richard Osborne" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Re:despised Hurst?
           From: "David Schwandt" <finsrus@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 09:55:12 -0500
   From: Brian Hagen <brian.hagen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Tearin at my very soul...

I thought id pass this onto our east coast members. I would love to buy
this
since I just sold my 4dr..and now Im 300less. But I don't have the room to
keep it either.

Disclaimers apply, i know nothing about the car but what you see in the
ad.
If anyone goes to look at it, let me know, Id like to know how it turned
out.  Its in Clifton NJ from the phone number..

1962 CHRYSLER 300,    2 door hardtop, 383, automatic, lost storage, must
sell, $1200 OBO. (973) 779-6708 8am-10pm . New Jersey

And here is a bonus ad:
1965 CHRYSLER 300 CONVERTIBLE,    no motor or trans, original 426 street
wedge 4 spd car, needs total restoration, have plenty of parts to make
immaculate, very rare car, $1500 OBO. (718) 748-5183 . Brooklyn Heights NY

Message: 2