      1. 55 Chrysler in "race colors" on ebay
           From: "Brian Hagen" <brian.hagen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. 300 hurst parts
           From: "Dou" <dou4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Danbury Mint
           From: jp300hurst@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: 55 Chrysler in "race colors" on ebay
           From: "Terry & Andree Hoeman" <tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: strange problem on a '57 Torqueflite
           From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: an interesting find
           From: RAKFAR@xxxxxxx
      7. '61 Dealer Album
           From: Bob Jasinski <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Not so strange problem on a '57 Torqueflite
           From: Philippe COURANT <accf_clb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: '61 Dealer Album
           From: "Terry & Andree Hoeman" <tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 17:34:25 -0500
   From: "Brian Hagen" <brian.hagen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 55 Chrysler in "race colors" on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=60041053
8

I think its pretty dang neat!

Message: 2
   Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 19:15:24 -0500
   From: "Dou" <dou4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 300 hurst parts

                Hello out there, I'm doing a little bit of a clean-up on
my 300 hurst and i am looking for some parts ...
        * Left front fender wheel opening trim   (only a 69 up model 300
will  do, the other models use a different well trim.
        * Complete manual external hood release mechanism, ( handle, rod
and latch assy.)
                          dou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks ahead, Dou

Message: 3