      1. Re: Another 300C restoration detail poll:  Left Valve Cover
           From: "David Schwandt" <finsrus@xxxxxxxx>
      2. Rocker panels on E-bay
           From: "David Schwandt" <finsrus@xxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: Another 300C restoration detail poll:  Left Valve Cover
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Hydraulic Lifer 300C Option?
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Rocker panels on ebay
           From: "Dean Mullinax" <55des4me@xxxxxxxx>
      6. 300 E
           From: "Rickard Larsson" <rickard.cecilia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Thought I had seen it all.."LongRam Fuel Injection Engine..."
           From: "RON KURTZ" <Mark268@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Long Ram Fi setup
           From: paulholm <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 06:44:41 -0600
   From: "David Schwandt" <finsrus@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Another 300C restoration detail poll:  Left Valve Cover

Dave Schwandt Here,

One of the reasons for the part # variation on A/C cars was a change in
the
location of the ports for the  low pressure return oil line fitting from
the
valve and the air duct operating cylinder from the fill pipe (like on my
57
w/ac vin 2416) to the lower left side of the left valve cover on my D (vin
1662)

By the way, Crazy Wayne, another D  with A/C showed up at the fall meet
sporting the "Schwandt Wire" in its A/C compressor harness! Greg, did we
ever figure out what it's for ??