           From: "Bob Merritt" <rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. more and more F carpet
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. New Email
           From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 06:51:17 -0500
   From: "Bob Merritt" <rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: more F carpet

Forwarding this additional comment from George Riehl:

   The '60 carpet material has been manufactured by a carpet company to
the
club's original 300F sample.It is authentic in every detail. Any local
upholstery shop can do whatever sewing is required as per your original
samples. By doing this locally, it is more convenient and expedient for
the
car owner and less expensive. Of all the carpet (40+) sets sold thru the
club store, there has not been one complaint. Many owners have installed
the
carpet with simple tools, i.e., scissors, utility knife and spray
adhesive.
Oakum (carpet pad) comes in various thicknesses and can be purchased thru
any upholstery shop.
    The Club Store

Message: 2