      1. Florida Holidays
           From: "Patrik Strub" <patrik.strub@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: '57 Cont top switch
           From: Gary Nelson <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: rebuilt GJC 7001 auto-lite generator
           From: Gary Nelson <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Picture of a '66 engine compartment
           From: Jonathan Sacks <jwsacks@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Spring Meet
           From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
      6. 300H FOR SALE
           From: "Gary Winthrope" <Winthrope@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Listserver problem with AOL & Yahoo
           From: jrcote56@xxxxxxx
      8. sway bar bushings
           From: Raphael Brunet <Raphael.brunet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 22:36:26 +0100
   From: "Patrik Strub" <patrik.strub@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Florida Holidays

We are taking a vacation in Florida from April 25th till May 10th.
We would be very delighted if somebody could give us some good advice what
is worth seeing
(f.e. Mopar shops, collections ect.)
Are there any Mopar or Imperial or Chrysler meetings during this time ??

Thanks a lot !!!

Greetings from Switzerland

Patrik + Marisa Strub

patrik.strub@xxxxxxxxxx