           From: "grannyc300" <pickler@xxxxxxxx>
      2. 300f brakes
           From: Neal Thomas <neal4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 300f brakes adjusters
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 300-C or D
           From: "thomas powers" <classiccars64@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 21:22:24 -0000
   From: "grannyc300" <pickler@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Big 6 volt battery

Does anyone know where I can get one of those big 6 volt batteries???
Thanks,
Charlotte

Message: 2
   Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 16:38:51 -0500
   From: Neal Thomas <neal4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 300f brakes

  Hi to all,

It's spring and things are warming up. So I'm taking advantage by
working on my brakes which brings
me to a question. I have the right rear hub off and I'm trying to adjust
the front brake shoe. Both sides
were stuck but with some cleaning and some fussing I coaxed the rear
adjuster to work. The front
adjuster will not budge no matter what I do. It isn't rusted up, it's
clean and free visually but will not move.
It appears it was that way before I got the car because the adjuster
head is rounded a little bit. According
to the maint. manual I'm trying to turn it the correct direction, so I'm
wondering if anyone has an idea or is it
trash.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Neal

Message: 3