           From: "bevacqua" <tonysru2@xxxxxxx>
      2. Re: '65 300 Convertible
           From: "ryan hill" <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Gas tank retinning
           From: "John L. Chesnutt" <chesnutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 11:18:05 -0700
   From: "bevacqua" <tonysru2@xxxxxxx>
Subject: 1956 Imperial WANTED

I am looking for a 1956 Imperial 2 or 4 door hardtop, or 4 door sedan, in
very nice condition.  Please email me PRIVATELY at   tonysru2@xxxxxxxx
Thank you.
Tony

Message: 2
   Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 11:34:42 -0700
   From: "ryan hill" <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: '65 300 Convertible

I'm not sure if this is the same car but it sounds like it. Looks a little

sketchy to me but maybe it was done well. Read the story, maybe you'll see

what I mean.(if it is the same car) Probably a 20 foot car. Good from far
but far from good. You be the judge. Here's the site.

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/sagar65.html

Message: 3