           From: "Mark Schueller" <f41324@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Fuel Tank Sending Unit FLOAT
           From: "bevacqua" <tonysru2@xxxxxxx>
      3. Mopar meet in Quakertown,PA
           From: "The Valentines" <300g@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Albion, PA mopar show.
           From: jp300hurst@xxxxxxx
      5. interrior handle removal tool
           From: "MGalassi" <C300lover@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Mopar meet in Quakertown,PA
           From: "The Valentines" <300g@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 12:19:09 -0500
   From: "Mark Schueller" <f41324@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fuel Tank Sending Unit FLOAT

Gary The Parts Doc:

A Chrysler 300 Club email mentioned that you repair fuel tank sending
units. My question is do you have fuel tank sending unit FLOATS on hand.
My sending unit works great but the float is full of fuel.

Thanks for your reply,

Mark A. Schueller
1960 Chrysler 300F

Message: 2
NAPA and Ford dealers have them.  Ford's number is COAZ-9202-B  FLOAT
ASY-FUEL  $6.61 here.
Tony

> A Chrysler 300 Club email mentioned that you repair fuel tank sending
units. My question is do you have fuel tank sending unit FLOATS on hand.
My
sending unit works great but the float is full of fuel.

> Thanks for your reply,
>
> Mark A. Schueller
> 1960 Chrysler 300F

> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> For list server instructions, go to

Message: 3
   Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 20:20:46 -0400
   From: "The Valentines" <300g@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Mopar meet in Quakertown,PA

If any of you are in the Quakertown, PA area this weekend, there will be a
all MOPAR meet held at the Holiday Inn Express(215-529-7979). It is
located
right off the Quakertown exit of the PA Turnpike. The meet is held by the
Northeast Hemiowners Association. All MOPARS are welcome at their meets.
You
DO NOT have to have a hemi to be there. The meet is on  Fri., Sat., and
Sunday.
On Saturday there will be a "Cruise to covered bridge tour w/ car games at
hotel.
It close for me so I'll be there with by newly acquired 1962 Chrysler 300.
It's NOT a letter but she's RED, a CONVERTIBLE and I can actually drive
her.

Happy 300ing

Charlie Valentine
300G
62 300 Conv.
61 New Yorker
61 Newport

Message: 4
   Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 21:50:22 EDT
   From: jp300hurst@xxxxxxx
Subject: Albion, PA mopar show.

Hello all!   Any of you who are close to the Erie, PA area, get ready for
great show on Sunday June 2nd.  "Lake Erie Tri-State Mopar club" has their

annual show on that day.  They always have a great turn out of antique
mopars
to the muscle era mopars.  Every year they always have a nice turn out of
300s.  One of these days I'll get my 300 there, until then, it's going to
be
my NY again.  Numerous parts vendors are present, car corral, door prizes,

giveaways, and food vendors all in a very nice park-like setting.
     This year is their 1st annual model car contest, with 12 catagories.

1st through 3rd place plaques will be awarded.  Many of my 300 models and
other mopar models will be brought!  Directions:  From I-90 exit 6, follow

Rt. 215 south to Rt.6N then east into Albion and turn left at light.  From

I-90 exit 9, follow Rt.18 south to Rt. 6N, then west into Albion, and turn

right at the light.  From I-79, exit 38, follow Rt.6N, west into Albion,
and
turn right at the light.

See you there!  John

Message: 5
   Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 00:04:42 -0700
   From: "MGalassi" <C300lover@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: interrior handle removal tool

Hi, Does anyone have a KD Tool made to remover Chrysler 55 vintage and
possibly other yrs Door handles and window cranks for sale? If not does
anyone know where to buy one? On first round we broke clips, Is there a
source for these clips?

Message: 6