           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: vinyl top paint
           From: Gary Nelson <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: STUNNING, absolutely STUNNING
           From: RONVE@xxxxxxx
      4. Need another 65 HT
           From: Py426Hemi@xxxxxxx
      5. 70 300 wheel covers
           From: "Les Fairbanks" <lessue@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. 70 wheel covers
           From: "Les Fairbanks" <lessue@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: STUNNING, absolutely STUNNING
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Fw: STUNNING, absolutely STUNNING
           From: "Moana & Gerry Steinberg" <mopar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: STUNNING, now Kalispell
           From: RONVE@xxxxxxx
     10. Re: 64, 300-k disc brakes
           From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
     11. sheetmetal thickness - '57
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 16:32:34 EDT
   From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
Subject: STUNNING, absolutely STUNNING

At the AACA meeting in Sunnyvale CA last week I was dumbfounded to find the
two finest examples of Brutes I've ever seen side by side.  Owned by fellow
Club member Tom Gerrard from Big Sky, MT, there was a black (I mean BLACK) E
convert and the most wonderful  F convert (terra cotta) these old eyes have
seen.  The F even has a terra cotta top which Gil has authenicated as the
original color.  Tom also owns serial # one of the 57 vintage as well.  He
promises to bring the whole fleet to a future meet although Nashville is out
of the question.  Maybe we could get the cars to Gary Goers Montana upcoming
lawn party.  That would be the frosting believe me.  Not only is Tom a
collector of the finest in autoart, but a real gentleman as well.  Sure glad
I didn't drop the AACA membership!  Plus, DodgeDifferent earned her First
Junior, but those tasty Brutes were the real prize.
If you  read this list Tom, thanks for trucking those beauties to the Golden
State!!

Larry W Jett
950 Woodside Road Suite 4
Redwood City CA 94061