           From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
      2. Re: 64 camshaft help, please
           From: "Ryan Hill" <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Cams
           From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Cams
           From: paulholm <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: 64 camshaft help, please
           From: "Langendorfer" <langendorfer@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. can i get dual exhaust ???
           From: "car man" <carbuyer02@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 09:10:08 -0700 (MST)
   From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 64 camshaft help, please

       if you deal with comp cams, check out the cam very carefully. i
have a very good friend that hd a comp cam that picked up the ajacent
valves [lobes were out of proper location] and bent 5 intakes, i was
there and saw it picking up the extra valves [lifters]. comp did ZERO!!!
blamed the owner, confiscated the cam and that was it. ILL NEVER USE A
COMP CAMS ANYTHING AGAIN, you, of course should do as yo see fit,, just
a word of warning....

                                                     JEFF
                                                      tucson az.

Message: 2