           From: "Jennifer Allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Highway HiFi wanted
           From: "bevacqua" <tonysru2@xxxxxxx>
      3. 1962 300 Harness Bracket
           From: "Jennifer Allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. disc brakes
           From: kevin adams <kmotion45@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. disc brake conversions
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. 1962 Chrysler/Imperial Shop Manual
           From: Randall Patterson <randalllp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 14:52:01 -0700
   From: "Jennifer Allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Battery Support

1962 300.
The support that goes from the battery tray to the inner fender.does
that get painted the body color (like the battery tray) or just black?

Thanks,
Matt Allyn

Message: 2
   Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 18:47:29 -0700
   From: "bevacqua" <tonysru2@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Highway HiFi wanted

I am looking for a Highway HiFi 16 2/3 rpm record player, that LOOKS good
and is ALL there, working or not.  Very good condition records are also
needed.  All leads appreciated.  Anyone going to Carlisle that will look
for
me??  Please contact me PRIVATELY.   tonysru2@xxxxxxx   Thank you very
much
for your help.