      1. GOOD VENDER NEWS
           From: grampgator@xxxxxx
      2. Re: GOOD VENDER NEWS
           From: "Moana & Gerry Steinberg" <mopar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Wheels Nat's August 3rd Stockholm Sweden
           From: "Carl Westman" <carl.westman@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. 300J Gauge Cluster
           From: "Langendorfer" <langendorfer@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: question for Torqueflite expert..
           From: Philippe COURANT <accf_clb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. 64 300K grill parts
           From: "czhuff" <whuff@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 16:33:39 EDT
   From: grampgator@xxxxxx
Subject: GOOD VENDER NEWS

I just took my project convertible out of the garage last week intending
work on it. I purchased a set of top pistons and lines from HYPAC INC.
eleven
years ago never opened the box. Well when I did open the box they were
wrong.
I called them and after a very pleasant conversation they forwarded me a
new
set that is correct. This was sure a pleasant surpass.

                                Walter Beesley

Message: 2
I had a somewhat similar situation with a convertible top motor from
Hydro-Electric, in Florida.  I have done business with them since 1974,
have
had excellent service.  It's nice to know that there are business we can
recommend.
Have a good weekend.....
300ly,
Gerry Steinberg,
Arizona

> I just took my project convertible out of the garage last week intending
> work on it. I purchased a set of top pistons and lines from HYPAC INC.
eleven
> years ago never opened the box. Well when I did open the box they were
wrong.
> I called them and after a very pleasant conversation they forwarded me a
new
> set that is correct. This was sure a pleasant surpass.
                                 Walter Beesley

Message: 3