           From: Ben Meisner <meisnerinc@xxxxxxx>
      2. Starter
           From: "Richard Osborne" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: 'G' hubcap info
           From: "bevacqua" <tonysru2@xxxxxxx>
      4. need to find rubber between windows
           From: "car man" <carbuyer02@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 18:24:50 -0700
   From: Ben Meisner <meisnerinc@xxxxxxx>
Subject: quarter panel medallions

Hi gang,
So....anyone have a line on who restores, or makes the plastic medallions
for quarter panels?  I need to get two for my "E".  The chrome bezel, the
numbers and the letter are in perfect shape, but the plastic insert has a
couple of cracks.
I'm new to this restoration thing, so, as always, your thoughts are
appreciated.

Thanks

Ben Meisner

Message: 2