      1. 1964 K
           From: mlit1964@xxxxxxx
      2. (no subject)
           From: MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx
      3. 65 to 66
           From: "BobMerritt@a-znet" <rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 65 to 66 8 3/4 Axle Interchange
           From: "JOHN MC ADAMS" <clafong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. 392 standard bore block needed
           From: Chris Davis <pngkid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: 65 to 66
           From: "Ryan Hill" <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. '56 wiper motor
           From: "bevacqua" <tonysru2@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re: 65 to 66
           From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: 65 to 66
           From: John Spiers <spiers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Canadian Chryslers
           From: doug_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx
     11. Re: Canadian Chryslers
           From: "bevacqua" <tonysru2@xxxxxxx>
     12. WTB: - H/L switch:
           From: "Dave Grove Grove Automotive" <groveautomotive@xxxxxx>
     13. Re: 65 to 66
           From: "Ryan Hill" <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Thinking of swapping brakessystems between my '67 and '62 Chrysler...
           From: Herman <herman440@xxxxxxxxx>
     15. swapping brakessystems between my '67 and '62 Chrysler...
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: 65 to 66
           From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>
     17. [Fwd: Vin Decoding]
           From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Vin Decoding
           From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 22:39:25 EDT
   From: mlit1964@xxxxxxx
Subject: 1964 K

Hi Members,

I live in Maryland and I a looking for someone to rebuild my engine(413), and
transmission. I would like to hear from anyone who knows of a good shop and
mechanic. Thanks Mike 1964K

Message: 2