           From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
      2. Door Hinges
           From: Dan Dunkleberg <Signboy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 12" Brake Drum
           From: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 02:45:17 -0700 (MST)
   From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: chrysler newport

    all;
       i have a 77 newport that squires the wife around and it has
developed, in the middle of a rainstorm, in the middle of monsoon
season, a dire need for the whole drivers side windshield wiper arm,
with articulator and all. the whole mechanism to include the spring has
come apart and is unfixable.
        if anyone has one, please get back to me, ill be happy to pay
whatever is fair and 2nd day air forit to get to me,, thank you...

                                                     JEFF
                                                      tucson az.

Message: 2