      1. 300C
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Hood hinges 300-H
           From: "Mark Souders" <souders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Fwd: 68 300 For Sale
           From: "Charles Heinitz" <ccheinitz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 77 New Yorker Brougham For Sale
           From: "Mark Souders" <souders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. 74 NY Brougham for sale
           From: "Charles Heinitz" <ccheinitz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. linkage
           From: Phil Greenfeld <pgreen413@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. U-Bolts
           From: "jennifer allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. PLEASE help me with a VIN number
           From: Iamonesurfer@xxxxxxx
      9. RE: PLEASE help me with a VIN number
           From: "Jim Pristelski" <ajp002@xxxxxxx>
     10. '56 rear qtrs
           From: "Park Waldrop" <pwald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. RE: PLEASE help me with a VIN number
           From: doug_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 09:57:14 -0600
   From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 300C

Sure sounds like a torque converter problem to me.
Wayne
------

  Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 11:57:34 -0500
   From: "Ed/Jan Hermes" <ehermes@xxxxxxxx>

Hi All,

Once again, I am seeking input from the knowledgeable.

The engine of my 300C is tuned to perfection. While the car is in neutral,
it starts easily, idles nicely, and with a little warmup time I can rev
the engine and it sounds/responds with vigor. The second carb kicks in and
the engines sounds great. THIS IS WITH THE CAR STATIC.

Yet, when I put the car in gear and take it out on the road it is sluggish
and vibrates under load ???? (At highway speed it seems to smooth out.)

Could it be torque converter or the drive shaft out of balance ???

HELP !

Thanks,
Ed Hermes
Cincinnati