      1. Carter Cuestion
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
      2. Carter Cuestion, Consultation and Comment
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. SV: Carter Cuestion, Consultation and Comment
           From: "Carl Westman" <carl.westman@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Carter Cuestion, Consultation and Comment
           From: Paul Martin <paul_martin78ca@xxxxxxxx>
      5. 300C Disc Brakes
           From: "Ed/Jan Hermes" <ehermes@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 16:52:12 EST
   From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
Subject: Carter Cuestion

Application for Carter 3103 AFB.  Anybody venture a guess as to what they
were OE for?

Larry W Jett
950 Woodside Road Suite 4
Redwood City CA 94061