      1. Re: Chrome, Where to go
           From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. DaimlerChrysler Announcement
           From: "Mark Souders" <souders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Tri-City
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Tri-City
           From: Dean Mullinax <DeS4me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Chrome, Where to go
           From: "Charles M. Kreszock" <kreszockcm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: DaimlerChrysler Announcement
           From: "Ryan Hill" <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Chrome, Where to go
           From: MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx
      8. RE: DaimlerChrysler Announcement
           From: doug_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx
      9. Would YOU buy a 300 from Celine?
           From: "L.Andrew Jugle" <lajugle@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Fwd: Re: DaimlerChrysler Announcement
           From: "Charles Heinitz" <ccheinitz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Chrome--where to go??
           From: "Henry Hopkins" <hhrp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Re: DaimlerChrysler Announcement
           From: "obiwan10" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. Chrome--where to go??
           From: "bevacqua" <tonysru2@xxxxxxx>
     14. A/C piece needed
           From: "jennifer allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 08:26:19 -0800 (PST)
   From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Chrome, Where to go

try here: www.tricityplating.com

--- hmpirish@xxxxxxx wrote:
>         I've just found out my plater has shut down,
> half way through my
> white B restoration.  Any recommendations for the
> Mid America set - I'm in
> the Memphis area, but will ship as necessary.  Any
> thoughts on cost are
> appreciated as well ! !         All the Best 300ing
> !
>                             Phil Irish

=====

http://launch.yahoo.com/u2

Message: 2
   Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 18:55:33 -0000
   From: "Mark Souders" <souders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: DaimlerChrysler Announcement

Hi, gang,
Did you hear the latest from the big D?  DaimlerChrysler teamed up
with Celine Dion for a multi-year partnership for marketing,
promotional, and advertising opportunities.  Scheduled to launch in
early 2003 with TV, print, and internet exposure.  What do ya think
of that?  The 21st century Richardo Montalban, only with a better
voice !!

Mark

Message: 3
Had occasion to see some work done by Tri-City.  I was not impressed, at
all, at all, and would not let them touch anything that would go on one of
my cars.  Just my 2 cent's worth.

John
> >         I've just found out my plater has shut down,
> > half way through my
> > white B restoration.  Any recommendations for the
> > Mid America set - I'm in
> > the Memphis area, but will ship as necessary.  Any
> > thoughts on cost are
> > appreciated as well ! !         All the Best 300ing
> > !
> >                             Phil Irish
> >

> =====

> http://launch.yahoo.com/u2

> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> For list server instructions, go to

Message: 4
Sorry to say that I must disagree with you here.... the stuff I have seen
returned from them so far has been phenomenal!  I plan on using them myself.

Dean Mullinax

> Had occasion to see some work done by Tri-City.  I was not impressed, at
> all, at all, and would not let them touch anything that would go on one of
> my cars.  Just my 2 cent's worth.
>
> John

Message: 5