           From: "Les Fairbanks" <lessue@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Outgassing/allergies
           From: "obiwan10" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. outgassing??
           From: "David Schwandt" <finsrus@xxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Outgassing/allergies
           From: News4ge@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: gassy vinyls
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: RE: Outgassing ?
           From: Gary Nelson <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. MetalCrafters
           From: "George McKovich" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 16:40:12 -0500
   From: "Les Fairbanks" <lessue@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Glass cleaner

Yep, Pete use rubbing alcohol. Also use clear ammonia not the cloudy
(sudsy ) kind.       Les

Message: 2
   Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 13:35:16 -0800
   From: "obiwan10" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Outgassing/allergies

For years I have always left at least one window of my autos open an inch
or so to help bleed of some of this stuff.  Also works to help keep the
temperature lowered in the auto when parked in the hot sun thereby
preserving the interior.

I am still convinced however that Armor All is a real outgasser that
stains up interior car windows with the  oily crud that it emits.  Other
products such as Protestant 303 do not cause this problem in my older cars
such as my 300 or Corvette where most if not all of the outgassing from
the vinyl's, carpets and leathers has ended.

Roger
Calif