           From: ronbo97@xxxxxxxxx
      2. RE: gassy vinyls
           From: "jennifer allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Automobile Trailer
           From: "Warren R Anderson" <wranderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: gassy vinyls
           From: Mark Souders <souders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Windshield Rubber
           From: Mark Souders <souders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Handy Hint for a Rubber Lubricant
           From: "JOHN MC ADAMS" <clafong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Slightly off Topic
           From: RONVE@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: MetalCrafters - reply
           From: "MGalassi" <C300lover@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 17:14:30 +0000
   From: ronbo97@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: MetalCrafters - reply

IMHO, based on what we know now, we should just 'cool our heels' for the next
4 - 6 weeks and see what happens.  Maybe pick this up towards the end of
January if we haven't heard anything.

Ron

Message: 2
   Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 10:44:36 -0800
   From: "jennifer allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: gassy vinyls

I was a stuffed toy girl...never liked dolls.  Think the vinyl smell is
ghastly.  Thank god, our brutes have leather.  Though, I will say that
the repro vinyl in my station wagon has had none of the described
problems.

Jennifer