           From: Tony Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Tail light lenses,
           From: Ulf Larsson <ulf.larsson@xxxxxxxx>
      3. '57 Conv't trans support
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 10:01:42 -0500
   From: Tony Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 235X75X14 radials

Hi Zak,

The people who are on the list will have the tires available to them first
before the public. I am waiting for Coker to close the waiting list
sometime
this month (March) and make some of the initial run of tires available.
The
larger run will be made in April for late April/May delivery.

You all will be the first to know.

Tony