           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Lefty of the Airwaves
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
      3. 300E Carb Parts Needed
           From: "Angelo Canal" <canal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: 300E Carb Parts Needed
           From: MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Lefty of the Airwaves
           From: MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx
      6. Autolite Starter Relay 300F
           From: "David Agnew" <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 10:36:54 -0500
   From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: free 300

Forwarding as rec'd by Nancy Kramer ! No other info as to year, please
contact 'Charlie' directly ~
John

Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 20:55:04 -0800

i have a good 300 that i am trying to find a good home for. i took the 440
and 727.  all else is their.  i live in sacramento the car is free.  you
can
get me at moparmccomish@xxxxxxxxx
- charlie

Message: 2