           From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
      2. Re: 66 FSM 4 sale
           From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
      3. 1958 300  parts needed
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 00:15:51 -0700 (MST)
   From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 66 FSM 4 sale

thank you, one and all; ill not soon forget that fsm means factory
service manual, again soon, thats for sure..

                                                     JEFF
                                                      tucson az.

Message: 2
   Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 00:59:58 -0700 (MST)
   From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx

score card;;
        factory service manual----------20ish
        field service manual---------------1
        four speed manual-----------------3
the factory has it by a landslide, a clear mandate......

                                                     JEFF
                                                      tucson az.

Message: 3