      1. F Heater Cover
           From: "The Bakers" <dbaker1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: F Heater Cover
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: F Heater Cover
           From: "Bakers" <dbaker1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: F Heater Cover
           From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>
      5. Fuelie !
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Oiling Question
           From: "jennifer allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Convertible Courtesy Lenses - Desoto George
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. RE: C convert for sale
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Oiling Question
           From: Mike Apfelbeck <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Misc Questions
           From: <fabe7445@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. lenses
           From: Mikael Färdig <mickefardig57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Misc Questions
           From: "Ryan Hill" <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 14:18:44 -0500
   From: "The Bakers" <dbaker1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: F Heater Cover

Hi All!
I removed my heater cover on my F today and the fiberglass is cracked in several places around the edge where the mounting bolts attach.

Can anyone steer me to a replacement? What other years/models are compatible?
Thanks in advance, 300ly, Doug

Message: 2