           From: choochooch@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Source for leather for c300
           From: "Moana & Gerry Steinberg" <mopar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. head gasket question
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 55 C300's
           From: lhh225@xxxxxxx
      5. 300L Tranny Cables
           From: "Steve Galezowski" <stevenlulu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 17:20:58 EST
   From: choochooch@xxxxxxx
Subject: Source for leather for c300

Hi All: DSoes anyone know of a source for leather to reupholster seats for

the early 300's? New stuff seems to come close on color but lacks the
"shine"
of the older leathers. Also, I note the stuff I have been shown is thinner

than the original. Thanks for any feed back any one can offer. Michael
Corrigan

Message: 2
Michael:  Gary Goers is about as original as you can get;
        gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
About the only way to get him is via e-mail.
good luck.
Gerry Steinberg,
Arizona......

> Hi All: DSoes anyone know of a source for leather to reupholster seats
for
> the early 300's? New stuff seems to come close on color but lacks the
"shine"
> of the older leathers. Also, I note the stuff I have been shown is
thinner
> than the original. Thanks for any feed back any one can offer. Michael
> Corrigan

Message: 3