           From: "Don Cole" <Mr300K@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. A/C help
           From: Neal Thomas <mr300f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Fw: Kruse Daytona Kiekhaefer Flock
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. media blasting
           From: News4ge@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 17:28:15 -0500
   From: "Don Cole" <Mr300K@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Response to heat pipes

To all,
Thank you for your quick response to my e-mail from last night. I will
reiterate that the price is not set and production date has not been made.
But by being on the net, you'll find out sooner than the members that only
get the club publications.
You will know as soon as I can make the deal.
300kly,
Don

Message: 2