           From: Philippe Courant <accf-club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Ya gotta see this
           From: "Frank Bakanau" <FBAKANAU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Ya gotta see this
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Taking the dent out!
           From: Dan Dunkleberg <Signboy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Taking the dent out!
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Re: MORE ON MOPar
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. freeze plug problem
           From: "Gary Holm" <gholm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Ignition wires 101 - resistance?
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Ignition wires 101 - resistance?
           From: "Park Waldrop" <pwald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: freeze plug problem
           From: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 22:19:44 +0100
   From: Philippe Courant <accf-club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: question for 57 300C a/c experts: pics

Hi,
rather than sending privatly pics i've put on a page of my website some
"A/C" pics from my cars. I hope that they 'll be helpful.
http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f/ac57.htm

--

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F
Imperial 1957 Crown convertible

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com

- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) : http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f

- Cadillac " Standard of Excellence " : http://www.ifrance.com/accf-cad

- SportsCars : http://www.ifrance.com/accf-sprtcar

Message: 2
I know about posting eBay listings,but...

Search on "hemi" and sort by highest price.  Bid on the first thing you
see.

Frank in rainy Eugene

Message: 3