      1. Re: Torsion Bars
           From: "Steve Galezowski" <stevenlulu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. G rear window regulator
           From: "Richard Osborne" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. ram remote brake booster check valve
           From: greektruck@xxxxxxx
      4. Smog Check for Older Vehicles--SB 708
           From: "jennifer allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 21:27:06 -0500
   From: "Steve Galezowski" <stevenlulu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Torsion Bars

That 47" bar is probably what I have, but I'll check. The .005" difference
in diameter between mine and the book specs is probably within tolerance.
The 50" bars with 1.06" dia would have a higher spring rate and would
probably be ideal. I assume though that your interchange book does not
show
them fitting on a '65?

Today I spoke with someone on the tech line at Just Suspension. He got me
very excited because he said they are gearing up to produce torsion bars
for
60's C-bodies. He said they would be available in several spring rates and
would be available in 3-4 months (which based on my experience really
means
one year but that's OK).

Steve