           From: john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
           From: William Huff <whuff@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Barbara Kay" <hekay@xxxxxxx>
           From: lhh225@xxxxxxx
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: dan300f@xxxxxxx
           From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. must rename new 300C  !!
           From: "christopher beilby" <thelastbestgenius@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 06:27:48 -0600
   From: john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Zurk the rear bearings?

Hi folks,
Maybe I'm a little on the lazy side, but in all the (dozens) of Chrysler products I've owned, ranging in year of manufacture from 1955 to 1973, I've only once had rear axle bearing noise that required repair.  This was my wifes 62 NYer station wagon, and remains the only car I've ever removed rear seals or bearings on.

I suggest the design is such that it's fine to leave them alone for 50 years or 500,000 miles, whichever comes first.
John of the lazy rear ends