           From: "Moana & Gerry Steinberg" <mopar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Fw: 1971 Chrysler 300-4 parts
           From: "Moana & Gerry Steinberg" <mopar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 300B Race Car Anyone?
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Optima batteries at discount
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. 57C tie rod ends
           From: "David Zakarian" <arshog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 11:35:40 -0700
   From: "Moana & Gerry Steinberg" <mopar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: '69 300 4 sale, 38,000 orignal miles

Hi Gerry:  I live just outside of Nashville, TN. The car is here with me.
It has 38,000 original miles..

I bought the car from the original owners last year. I'm only selling
because of loss of storage. The mileage is correct. It is white with dark
green vinyl top and interior. The body is so straight with only a couple
of dings. The paint is a little thin in places and all original except for
the left quarter which was keyed when it was new so even that paint is
over 30 years old. The quarters are in great shape. The only rust is
behind the back glass underneath the vinyl top.  It has AT, PS, PB, AM-8
track, 440 engine. Interior is in great shape. Only one tear and one
plastic piece broken. No cracks in the dash. One air vent cable broken.
They put the car in storage when she got a new Caddy in 1988-89 so the gas
tank and fuel lines need to be cleaned and some new gas added. The sending
unit isn't working but the original owners left one in the trunk. It needs
a water pump and trunk lock cylinder which I already have that has to be
installed. I have it advertised in the paper here for $3,750.00 but can
take less from a "real" Mopar lover who will restore it to it's former
glory. I promised the original owners that if I ever had to sell it would
be to that kind of person.

If interested contact Russell Roberts direct:  russrobertslive@xxxxxxxxx
I do not know anything about him or the car.
Happy Sunday.
Gerry Steinberg in Arizona

Message: 2