      1. Re: Cleaning whitewalls ??
           From: Marshall R Larson <yelof@xxxxxxxx>
      2. Non remote passenger side mirror 300K
           From: FFGREG32@xxxxxxx
      3. address change
           From: "bevacqua" <tonysru2@xxxxxxx>
      4. torque converters
           From: Chris Davis <pngkid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 10:02:25 -0500
   From: Marshall R Larson <yelof@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Cleaning whitewalls ??

We've been using Westley's Bleche White for years with excellent results.
 Spay it on or apply with a sponge; then work it a little with a brush or
scrubby sponge.  Usually twice around the tire is sufficient.  Then rinse
well.

Sue Larson

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Message: 2