      1. Front fender seams
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Mirror removal
           From: News4ge@xxxxxxx
      3. runaway on 2-3 upshift ('57 Torqueflite)
           From: Philippe Courant <accf-club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Need Help to ID NOS Part
           From: TNHARKINS@xxxxxxx
      5. kickdown problem on '57 Tqf (related to runaway 2-3 upshift ?)
           From: Philippe Courant <accf-club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 08:16:51 -0500
   From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Front fender seams

There is only really one reason to end up without seams under the headlamp
area of a C, D, or E.  That is if it was so badly rusted or damaged that
you don't know where they belong.  They should always be apparent on a
restoration.  Only a customized car should have them filled.

Wayne