      1. Brake Drum availability  '57 to '62 this fall
           From: Russ Vaughan <Pacesetter300@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. kickdown, throttle lever and misc. (57 Tqf)
           From: Philippe Courant <accf-club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 300K Parts Car available
           From: John Spiers <spiers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: kickdown, throttle lever and misc. (57 Tqf)
           From: "elmer tuuri" <eltuuri@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Gas guage problem
           From: "elmer tuuri" <eltuuri@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: kickdown,
           From: Jack Farris <jackfarris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. 300K Parts Car General Info
           From: John Spiers <spiers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 04:54:49 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Russ Vaughan <Pacesetter300@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Brake Drum availability  '57 to '62 this fall

Just got my latest Kanter catalog. They will be selling reproduction brake
drums for all '57 to '57 Chrysler products using either 11" or 12" brakes.
Catalog price is $95  and availability is expected in October. Good news
for those of you running on marginal drums.  For further information
please contact Kanter directly 1-800-526-1096, I am only the messenger.

300ly

Russ Vaughan

Message: 2