           From: Andy Mikonis <r41hp@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Ram manifold question
           From: Andy Mikonis <r41hp@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. horn ring needed C300
           From: "PaddyCaddy ." <paddycaddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Turn the crank...or not?
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 10:07:27 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Andy Mikonis <r41hp@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Ram manifold question

My two California 300G's have it...

Andy

--- Dave <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anyone know when the intake manifold equaliser tube
> on ram cars
> developed a pcv fitting?  If ever.   Thanks folks.
>          Dave.

http://sbc.yahoo.com

Message: 2
   Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 10:07:40 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Andy Mikonis <r41hp@xxxxxxxxx>

My two California 300G's have it...

Andy

--- Dave <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anyone know when the intake manifold equaliser tube
> on ram cars
> developed a pcv fitting?  If ever.   Thanks folks.
>          Dave.

http://sbc.yahoo.com

Message: 3
   Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 15:24:24 -0400
   From: "PaddyCaddy ." <paddycaddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: horn ring needed C300

Hi Folks,

Still in search of a good solid center horn ring for the C300.   I think
300B should have the same one - but it has to be for a car with power
steering as it says so right in the center.   If anyone could get me
interchange and a Mopar # that might help also.

Thanks in advance for any help,    Sean.

Message: 4