           From: Py426Hemi@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 21:49:43 EDT
   From: Py426Hemi@xxxxxxx
Subject: Question & Parts needed for 65 Chrysler 300

Hi everybody!

Have a quick question, I think I have a bad brake booster on my 65 Newport

wagon? When I hit the brake pedal I hear vacuum rushing, when I release
the
pedal it stops?
I want to go ahead and replace the booster, but I am getting feed back
from
others that the booster is NOT bad but I still think it is bad. I am going
let you guys finalize on this booster problem what I should do and go from

there.

Also, I need the following parts for my 65,300 2 door HT, and want to know
if
anyone has any of the following parts they want to sell me.  When
e-mailing
me back, please include prices for the parts, package deals welcome!  Will

workout the shipping costs later.

               Thanks for all your help!  Wes

Wish list.

1. Brake booster

2. Rear window  (Back window 300 2 door HT)

3. Right & left front fenders

4. 2 wheel 300 covers

5. Front bumper

6. Master cylinder (single)