      1. FW: KYB Shocks for a Hurst
           From: "Gloria Moon" <agmoon@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. 300H power brake booster
           From: Mark Souders <souders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: seen Gary Goers
           From: "jennifer allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Artist rendition of Letter Series
           From: Bill <bleahy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. "F" Interior Upholstery for sale.
           From: Paul Martin <paul_martin78ca@xxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: 300H power brake booster
           From: Mike Apfelbeck <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Artist rendition of Letter Series
           From: Bill <bleahy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. RE: 300H power brake booster
           From: "JOHN MC ADAMS" <clafong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. 1961 300G
           From: "tonysru2" <tonysru2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: 1961 300G
           From: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 08:52:35 -0400
   From: "Gloria Moon" <agmoon@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FW: KYB Shocks for a Hurst

Hi All,

I know that some of you have used KYB shocks on your 300's.

I've heard that KYB's are available for Hursts.

* Does anyone know for sure that they fit and are right for the Hurst
(stroke etc.).

* Where can one get a set and what's the approximate price?

Thanks for any guidance.  Appreciate it.

Allan and Gloria Moon

Message: 2