           From: "Frank Bakanau" <FBAKANAU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. power brake unit
           From: "Harry Beck" <hundee1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Ken Mack
           From: "Bob Merritt Simplex Mfg" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Ken Mack
           From: "Don Warnaar" <300country@xxxxxxx>
      5. Brake shoes for letter cars
           From: <john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Ken Mack
           From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
      7. RE: Ken Mack
           From: "Gloria Moon" <agmoon@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Brake shoes for letter cars
           From: "Warren R Anderson" <wranderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Ken Mack
           From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
     10. Re: Ken Mack
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Brake shoes for letter cars
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 09:19:19 -0700
   From: "Frank Bakanau" <FBAKANAU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: New Magazine

I just came accross a new car mag called Octane.  Its a bit expensive,
about
30 miles worth of driving my C-300, but quite good.  Lots of articles
about
cars and car stuff.  Issue #2 has a cover of D and C Jags with Stirling
Moss
commenting on the cars.  Nothing Mopar but worth a look if you like car
stuff.

Frank in Eugene

Message: 2