      1. 300C Front Brakes
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: 300C Front Brakes
           From: Philippe Courant <accf-club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: 300C Front Brakes
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: 300C Front Brakes
           From: "Warren R Anderson" <wranderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Rubber Renew
           From: "Marty McDonough" <oldtimer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Dome light 300F
           From: Paul Martin <paul_martin78ca@xxxxxxxx>
      7. 3.08 or 3.07 rear axle gears for 56 300 b
           From: "obiwan10" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. 300C Front Brakes (take 2)
           From: "Mark Schueller" <f41324@xxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: 300C Front Brakes (take 2)
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. carb number
           From: Jim Kelly <gmman4@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. Pistons
           From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: 300C Front Brakes (take 2)
           From: "Warren R Anderson" <wranderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. 392 hemi heads and crankshaft
           From: Robert Kern <mjkern@xxxxxxxx>
     14. Horn Problems J, K, others?
           From: Russ Vaughan <Pacesetter300@xxxxxxxxx>
     15. Horn Problems J, K, others? - reply
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16.
           From: Ben Meisner <meisnerinc@xxxxxxx>
     17. Re: carb number
           From: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: carb number
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 07:13:29 -0500
   From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 300C Front Brakes

Mark,

I'm just curious if you have replaced both front brake hoses.  Its possible you have an internal breakdown in the left front hose that is not allowing the fluid to return back towards the master after an application of the brakes.

Also, how much size difference is there now between the diameter of the left front drum versus the right front drum.  Center plane brakes are unusually sensitive to variations in diameter.

Wayne

Message: 2