           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. e-Bay 300 parts
           From: "David Agnew" <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: e-Bay 300 parts
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: e-Bay 300 parts
           From: "Warren R Anderson" <wranderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Fw: Possible Scam ?
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 08:12:02 -0500
   From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Radio delete plate - '57-'58

The radio delete plate does differ from '57 to '58 because the texture of
the aluminum background changed between years. Other than that, it is a
solid clear plastic face and a solid piece of aluminum without button and
dial holes punched out.  In essence, they are both just "blanks".

Wayne

Message: 2