           From: GERALD OLSON <olson77@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Thanks!
           From: "north lake real estate" <nlre01@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 60 chrysler parting out
           From: "Fern Rivard" <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. A/C restoration
           From: "David Schwandt" <finsrus@xxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: A/C restoration
           From: MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 05:48:36 -0700 (PDT)
   From: GERALD OLSON <olson77@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 1962 nos fenders for sale

I've got a set of 61 New yorker fenders rust free and complete that I'll
sell for a lot less than  that.The whole Alabama  four door car is is not
rust free but those fenders and a bunch of other stuff is. If there's any
interest contact me. Email address is wrong in the club registry, phone #
is right.Jerry

DC300G@xxxxxxx wrote: These fenders are without the headlight buckets
welded in. he wants $300 a
piece if anyone is interested call me at home Dave 856-764-7036 Short
wheel
base will fit a 62 300 sport or H not a G

For list server instructions, go to

Message: 2