           From: dan300f@xxxxxxx
      2. test
           From: MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx
      3. Parts
           From: Py426Hemi@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 18:15:02 EDT
   From: dan300f@xxxxxxx
Subject: 1965 manuals

Hi all:

Was to a show and tell event today and met a gentleman who owned
a 300L in the past.  He has the service manual, parts book and, he
says, all the service bulletins for that year.  He is interested in
selling
them.  I have no idea what he wants for them.  He says everything is
new.  I have no dog in this race so please contact him directly.  He
says the best time to reach him is about 8am Pacific time.  He lives in
Burbank, CA.  He will be on vacation intermittently over the next 2
weeks so you may have a bit of a problem reaching him during this
time.  He has no answering device.  His contact information is:

Ken Nichols
818/842-3658

Good luck,

Dan Reitz