      1. original tires
           From: "Bob Merritt Simplex Mfg" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Seeking "Square" wheel for my K
           From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
      3. 57-59 front brake backing plates (12" bk)
           From: Philippe Courant <accf-club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. '60 300 F ON E-BAY
           From: xramkroozer@xxxxxx
      5. Re: '60 300 F ON E-BAY
           From: "David Agnew" <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Rebuilt generator for 300C,D,E
           From: Robert Kern <mjkern@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 07:52:23 -0400
   From: "Bob Merritt Simplex Mfg" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: original tires

We are making a reference table of original factory white wall widths for
Letter Cars.

We could use help from anyone with ORIGINAL (mounted)
 tires for  white wall width information on the 300D, 300E, 300K, and
300L.

Please reply to Bob Merritt at bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

thx.

Message: 2