           From: crash5194@xxxxxxx
      2. CarQuest
           From: pennsy300@xxxxxxx
      3. re Moore's Auto Salvage
           From: "Fern Rivard" <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 64 300k
           From: greektruck@xxxxxxx
      5. Salvage yards for 300 letter cars
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 07:36:55 -0400
   From: crash5194@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Seeking "Square" wheel for my K

To all out there in MoPar Land,

If anyone may know of two steering wheels for a "K", I'll take one of
them.

Crash
1964 300-K convert

Message: 2
   Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:04:43 EDT
   From: pennsy300@xxxxxxx
Subject: CarQuest

I'd like to put in a good word about CarQuest as a good vendor.  I needed
power steering pump reseal kit, and John Hertog / Don Verity gave me a
CarQuest
part number for the kit.  The local CarQuest shop looked up the part
number,
and found out that it was no longer available.  But the counter guy went
the effort to go back to Gates (the actual supplier) to make up the kit,
which
they did.  Two days later, the kit was in my hand.  Great job!

Message: 3